Community Involvement

Can You Feel The Good Vibrations?

Posted by Holly Kondas on April 7, 2015

Have you ever had one of “those days” at your workplace? You know the days when you just want to do your work and go home. In every office there are stressful days and obstacles to overcome. Our goal at Broome Associates and the mission of our Good Vibes Committee is to take those challenging […]

Read more →

Broome Associates Receives Gold WellBusiness Award

Posted by Laura Thomas on March 17, 2015

We are celebrating our recent Gold level WellBusiness designation with the Catawba County Cancer Task Force. On Thursday, March 12th, Andrew Kaiser accepted this award for Broome Associates that honored our office as an agency¬†dedicated to cancer-preventative policies and wellness programs for their workplace.¬†The coalition celebrates excellent workplace cultures where healthcare is a priority, with […]

Read more →

My Vision for Catawba County

Posted by Robert Broome, Jr. on February 23, 2015

These are my personal thoughts for the vision of our Broome Team and how it integrates with my vision for the Catawba County area and beyond. This was part of my speech at the recent Catawba County Chamber of Commerce annual meeting held Wed. February 18th at the Hickory Convention Center. Being active on the […]

Read more →

Broome is Going to the Dogs (And Cats)!

Posted by Broome Associates on September 20, 2014

Each quarter our Good Vibrations committee selects an organization and/or cause for our office to participate with in time, donations, funds, and more. We were very excited to partner up with the Humane Society for these past 2 quarters. During this time, we had 7 staff members become trained volunteers in dog walking and cat […]

Read more →

« Previous Page